Air Duct Cleaning
High Performance Carpet Cleaning, LLC serves Colorado Springs as the premier source for specialized cleaning and restoration services. We invest an extensive amount of company resources on formal training for our professionals in order to give you the very best air duct cleaning services. Call us at (719) 200-2015 to schedule your air duct cleaning service and a trusted member of our staff will promptly arrive at the scheduled time and provide the following professional cleaning measures:
- Pre-inspection: We examine your air duct system with a specialized camera designed for inspecting your duct work. This assists us in identifying any areas that may need additional attention in the cleaning process
- Cleaning: We conduct a professional cleaning process for air duct systems in accordance with all EPA guidelines
- Post-inspection: We re-examine your air duct system to verify that we have achieved the desired level of cleanliness
Professional air duct cleaning includes:
- Heating and cooling elements
- Supply and return air ducts
- Registers, grilles and diffusers
- Heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils
- Fan motor compartments and condensate drip pans.
Note: It is recommended that homeowners maintain a clean air filter in their system. Depending on filter type and quality, it should be replaced every 30 to 90 days.
High Performance Carpet Cleaning, LLC in Colorado Springs recommends the following guidelines for professional maintenance and cleaning services for HVAC systems.
- Maintenance: 12 months (by HVAC professionals)
- Cleaning: 24 months (by air duct system cleaning professionals)
Maintain Healthy Air for your Home and Family
Home owners are aware that indoor air pollution is a growing concern. Eventually components of your HVAC system may become contaminated with particles of pollen, dust, and other debris. If moisture is present in the HVAC system, a potential for microbiological growth, “mold” is increased and spores may be introduced into the living area. These released contaminants are believed to cause allergic reactions and other various symptoms in people after exposure. If you decide to have your HVAC system cleaned, it is recommended that an expert service provider clean all the components of the system. Failure to clean a component of a contaminated system may negate any potential benefits
For the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) indoor air quality website and materials please visit: http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/airduct.html#what is
High Performance Carpet Cleaning, LLC in Colorado Springs